The police have rescued two occupants of an uber taxi from being suffocated to death by gas.
The Lagos State police public relations officer Mr. Bala Elkana, said the police have saved two persons from gas Poisoning According to him, a police patrol team from the Bariga division, while on patrol along Shobande Street, Akoka, noticed a black Hyundai vehicle parked along the road with two occupants: Abiodun Balogun, 32, and Odisha Ginika, 21, lying on unconscious on driver and passenger seats respectively.
” They were rushed to the hospital for medical attention while the vehicle was removed from the scene for inspection. They were resuscitated by the medical team on duty and later discharged from the hospital.
A preliminary investigation revealed that the man is an Uber driver while the Lady was his passenger. They became unconscious as a result of a poisonous chemical substance/gas they inhaled due to leakage from the air conditioning system” “