A multiple road crash Wednesday claimed one life and injured three others at Obosi flyover, along Owerri-Onitsha Expressway, Anambra State.
The State Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Mr. Andrew Kumapayi, said that three vehicles and six people were involved in the crash.
Kumapayi said that the vehicles involved include; DAF truck with no. NNE733XA, an IVECO truck ,RRN733XA, and a Dangote truck, with out registration number.
You May Also Like
- 5 inmates electrocuted , 7 others injured in Ikoyi correctional Service
- 3 killed, 8 injured in Zamfara market attack
- 2 dead, 15 injured in Niger as rival APC supporters clash
- 3 injured, cars damaged as gas cylinder explodes in Lagos hotel
- Kidnappers of Sekibo's wife jailed for life
According to a witness , the crash was as a result of loss of control.
“The injured victims were rushed to the Hospital and the body deposited in the mortuary by sympathizers while obstruction was cleared for the flow of traffic along the expressway.
“Three vehicles and six male adults were involved in the crash which claimed the life of one person and three others sustaining different degrees of injury. We console with the family of the dead and wish the injured victims speedy recovery”,
He, however, calls on all road users to always call the FRSC emergency toll free number (122), in the event of any emergency for a prompt response to victims of Road Traffic Crashes.